phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
* Support for most MySQL features
* Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
* Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
* Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
* Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
* Manage MySQL users and privileges.
* Manage stored procedures and triggers.
* Import data from CSV and SQL.
* Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 – OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.