InfraRecorder is a free CD/DVD burning solution for Microsoft Windows. It offers a wide range of powerful features; all through an easy to use application interface and Windows Explorer integration.
InfraRecorder is released under GPL version 3.
* Create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images.
* Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
* Blank (erase) rewritable discs using four different methods.
* Record disc images (ISO and BIN/CUE).
* Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc).
* Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect information about their capabilities.
* Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image.
* Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions to them.
* Display disc information.
* Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).
Version 0.53.0.0 September 1st, 2012
* Fixed write speed detection issue.
* Fixed bug where maximum write speed would be used instead of the
selected one when burning DVDs.
* Fixed bug in creation of UDF and ISO9660 file systems containing
many files and folders.
* Relaxed ISO9660 duplicate file naming algorithm.
* Added support for non-standard character sets in ISO9660 file systems.
* Various minor GUI changes.
* The space meter will now automatically adjust if a blank DVD is
for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7